Sunday, August 30, 2015

Penshoppe Body Spray and Maybelline Lip Balm


Every now and then I am fond of buying colognes I am absolutely not a product snob in any field, who made it doesn't really matter to me as long as it smells good. Last week Hubs and I went to SM Supermaket for monthly groceries when I saw these body spray. Sadly, there was no tester on the shelves and so I try my luck and still brought them home.
Penshoppe Fairy Dust Body Spray and Just Chill Floral Freeze Cooling Body Mist.
The bottle are cute and festive so we apprehend the teenage attraction to this product. The smells are actually great, if you are into very sweet and floral scents well these are for you then. 







Penshoppe Body Spray and Just Chill Floral Freeze Body Mist.

Pros
- Very sweet and girly
- Very Affordable
- For everyday use

Cons 
- Doesn't last on the skin

Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Icy Mint


I actually don't have the plan to buy this lip balm at all I have perpetually peeling on my upper lips and I've been eyeing for carmex at beautymnl.com However, I still gave it a go I assumed this will give an instant relief since it's medicated. In all fairness, I like the mentholy effect on my lips it's like applying a vicks vapour rub on your lips haha it's weird but I liked it! The color is pretty cool in the tube but comes out opaque on my lips but it's okay though as I prefer sheer balms underneath my matte lipsticks. The only downside of this product was it dried out my lips completely and it feels uncomfortable.







Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Icy Mint

Pros
- Color payoff is natural looking 
- Smooth when you apply
- Staying power is pretty good
- It doesn't build up 
- Price is affordable
- Cute packaging 
- Very refreshing minty scent


Cons
 - Makes my lips dry 
 - Does not moisturize


Will I purchase again?
-  The body spray perhaps, but not the lip balm as I wanted to try carmex next time.

How about you have you tried it yet? :) Feel free to share your thoughts, suggestions on the comment box below. It's a pleasure to hear from you :)




                                                                         Follow me on

                                  Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr

                                                 Hope you find this helpful til my next post! :)
                                                                   GOD BLESS
                                                               
  
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment