Saturday, March 9, 2013

Fabulous Jelweries


Ahaishopping was founded in late 2011, and has already grown to one of the best women's fashion clothing online stores. They keep updating products at a high rate every day. Now they update more than 300 new products each week. Those products mentioned definitely belong to the latest fashion trend.
Ahaishopping's mission is to make you close to the planet's most cutting-edge fashion, no matter where you are or what class or age group you are in. pursuing fashion is the right of every woman.
Let me share some pictures of my fab jewelries from Ahaishopping this one is my favorite ring by far. This called Moon River Ring
image
I love how elegant it is on my finger I wear this on a daily basis just to see it's quality. I'm surprised it's not itchy and it doesn't fade or change color.
image
Another one is this Fashionable White Pearl Bowknot Bracelet cute isn't it? ;) 
image
Pearls and Bowknots are some of the fancy stuff that I love on earth I love collecting cheap pearl earrings with different sizes and colors.
image
Last but not the least is this All Over The Sky Star Necklace Sweater Chain. How do you find this? :)
image
This long necklace is one of the most fascinating thing I have received Simple but very striking. 
image
All these beautiful jewelries are from no other than Ahaishopping. See tons of affordable products on their category section. From Daily New, Dresses, Tops, Bottoms, Shoes, and huge collections of Accessories. Plus Special Offers Only $9.99 & Free Shipping Everyday, Sponsor Giveaways on Facebook Every Week, Join and win now!




                                                              


                                                                   Follow me on

                                  Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr

                                                 Hope you find this helpful til my next post! :)
                                                                   GOD BLESS
                                                               



13 comments:

  1. Love the ring and the bracelet, mee! <3

    XOXO,
    Jenna of Daydreamer Fashionista. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jewelry!! Gorgeous ring :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you just give it to me? I'll be more happier! ahaha! Just kidding. nice jewelries/ accessories. EHehe!

    Elisha
    http://loveelisha.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the ring is amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the ring - that colour is just amazing! :)

    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    (there's one day left to enter my fashion GIVEAWAY if you're interested you can check it out here:
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.ie/2013/03/giveaway-3d-floral-mesh-top-open.html)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the bracelet and the necklace! I love that shop too! :)) great choices!I'm actually looking for pinay blogger to follow :) i'm your new follower! hope you could check out my blog and perhaps follow too if you'd like. have a great day ahead! :)


    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found my blog and you like my jewelries I just followed your blog too lovely :) Have a nice day ahead of you <3

      Delete
  7. These rings are looking so beautiful and diamond in these rings adding more value.

    ReplyDelete