Thursday, September 10, 2015

San-San Pressed Powder and Hydrating Color Dew Lipstick


I have been wanting to try these products for months but I don’t have the time to wander around and find hbc stores nearby. Thank heavens, I got to purchased mine from my neighbor who’s a MSE distributor.

San-San Age Defense Pressed Powder in 01 Spf 15 with vitamins A, C, E  and  Licorice Extract.




Hydrating Color Dew Lipstick in 07 Rosewood 



Product Information:
San San Age Defense Pressed Powder in 01 makes skin clear, toned and smooth all day and  the products popularly known for it's vitamins.
A very limited selection of shades 01, 02, 03 and I got the shade 01 such a very creative way of naming their products right? (insert sarcastic laugh) 




I recommend this for lazy girls who does not want to wear foundation or bb cream all the time. It is not much of a product which stays on 24 hours but this will do for about a day. So I suggest, if you have a very oily skin you got to bring your blotting paper with you. This thing has potential, but misses some of the marks. I've got blemishes peeking through but I’m okay to wear it alone as I'm a bit dopey when it comes to removing my make-up. But if your preference is to look more flawless then a touch of concealer or foundation is necessary. For the price of 198 Php it's a good setting powder and it's just fine for that purpose. Though the texture is a little bit rough but It did evened out my skin tone and also mattified my face instantly.

To sum up my verdict of this pressed powder

Pros:
- Affordable
- Blends Well
- Controls Shine
- Easy to Apply
- Lightweight
- Smells Good
Cons:
Not so good sponge
Limited shades
Rough texture

Now, let's move on to San-San Hydrating Color Dew Lipstick in 07 (Rosewood)


Product Information:
SanSan Hydrating Color Dew Lipstick has Vitamins A, C and E and it has SPF 15 exclusively distributed by hbc. The vitamins keeps lips hydrated and moisturized.


I'm truly impressed with this lipstick, the scent is so good it's a combination of cocoa butter and sugary coated candy scent that makes me wanna eat it. It's moisturizing and keeps my lips hydrated all the time, for it's price (135 Php) this is quite economical. But every cheap products has it's downside and I wasn’t hugely impressed with the staying power it does fade after eating and drinking, So It is important to reapply after a meal. Because If you don’t reapply, it fades and leaves your lips an unpleasant matte look. But I think this lasts 5 to 6 hours if you don’t eat or drink :p. 

To sum up my verdict of this lippie

Pros:
- Smells Great
- It Keeps my Lips Hydrated
- Moisturizing
- Glides on Smoothly
- Economical
- Affordable

Cons:
- Not Long Lasting

Will I repurchase them?
- Definitely yes and would love to try more of their products :)
How about you have you tried it yet? Feel free to share your thoughts, any suggestions on the comment box below are greatly appreciated. :)


                                                                   Follow me on

                                  Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr

                                                 Hope you find this helpful til my next post! :)
                                                                   GOD BLESS
                                                               
  

I wasn't paid for this product review nor affiliate of this company I just bought it myself.
   What you have read here are my honest opinion and 100% true.

3 comments: