Monday, August 24, 2015

Make-up Galore from Dresslink



After weeks of patiently waiting my orders has finally arrived! Gotta have something new to add to my make-up haul. Not a pro here, I am actually newbie to make-up world and been enjoying playing colors these days.Today I'll be reviewing these products and let you know guys if they are worth the bucks.



My package consists of the following products from Dresslink
  1. Lorac Eyeshadow Pallete with Primer - $4.28 Unfortunately, I can not find the link to this eye shadow palette anymore I believe it's out of stock already. No worries you can still refer to the given link though, for more opt of affordable eye shadow palette. 
  2. Portable Double Deck Make-up Cosmetic Bag - $2.29 
  3. Smudge Proof Gel Eye Liner $2.01
  4. 7 Pcs Make-up Brushes Kit - $3.68
  5. Soft Sponge Egg Shaped Make-up Blender - $1.66
  6. 2 Boxes Acevivi 10 Pairs Long Natural Fake Eye Lashes Extension - $1.88 each
  7. Color Moisture Charming Matte Lipstick - $2.10 each







 

Smudge Proof Gel Eye Liner - Color pay off is great, it doesn't smudge on me nor go anywhere. It's long lasting since I have sweaty eyelids.


Eyeshadow Pallete with Primer - This eye shadow is a good neutral palette, it doesn't look chalky but the staying power is not that great. However, I still love all the colors in this palette and for the price? This is such a steal for everyday look.
                            


7 Pcs Make-up Brushes Kit Soft Sponge Egg Shaped Make-up Blender - It's good for the price, brushes are soft I never thought that these comes in mini size just expected a bit bigger for my cheeks anyhow, these are good for travelling.




Color Moisture Charming Matte Lipstick - Colors Moisture Charming Matte Lipstick - My shades are satin in bright pink and dazzle shade of wham. The formula in shade of wham is too patchy I had to swipe and swipe it all over again til I got my desired shade. The lasting power is weak unlike the bright pink that I am wearing in my pictures below I love it! no question about it. Therefore, I always carry this pink lippy wherever I go just 1 swipe and you're good to go.


I haven't mentioned yet that these products comes with a very cheap shipping fee so overall they are all worth the bucks. Dresslink offers a lot of products from ladies apparel, accessories, bags, shoes to kids and babies stuff. Don't forget to visit the shop they love giving away coupons on your first order. 

Have you tried to purchase from them too? If so, what are those? 
Feel free to write down your thoughts on the comment box, anything you'd like to ask recommendations, suggestions is highly appreciated. 


                                                              


                                                                   Follow me on

                                  Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr

                                                 Hope you find this helpful til my next post! :)
                                                                   GOD BLESS
                                                               

1 comment: