Tuesday, September 1, 2015

A Sunday Well Spent

Last Sunday, after church my husband and I decided to eat in our go-to-resto Casa De Celo (The Legacy of Marcello) The resto used to call Cafe Marcello way back in high school the time when my allowance can not afford to eat there haha. The resto used to be located at an old brick house in front of Jammersite. But they have relocated the new one along General E.Topacio St. Imus. The new one is actually modern style resto bar, there's a smoking and non-smoking area and If you wish to take a shot they have a secluded bar counter inside the air-conditioned room where you can just drink while listening to good music.









Taco Salad 180 php - Our best bet that we can't get enough of 



Hawaiian Pizza 270 php  - It's our first time to try this pizza and this doesn't disappoint me because it tastes so frickin delicious. Yes, it's a once you bite-you-can't-stop kind of pizza definitely MUST-TRY!





Mushroom ala Jillo 160 php - Ohhh I loved mushrooms to bits but this one never tastes as good as it smells, it's kinda disappointing to see your all time faves flooded with butter oil. 



Pork Steak 180 php - The serving sizes were pretty good, enough to fill my son's hungry tummy. Too sad, I didn't get the chance to try it because I was too busy munching my pizza.



My Son (Civ) can not wait to taste the food 




Some of the best food that we have tried (Must-Try)
Calzone, Chicken Pesto, Pork Kebabs, Lechon Kawali, Pork Sisig, Lasagna, Carbonara, Fish and Fries, Halo-Halo, Blueberry Cheesecake, Choco Molten Cake.

Cozy ambiance, great food, live acoustic music, attentive and friendly waiters are waiting for you there. If you're looking for a restobar along Cavite area I would highly suggest this restobar forever. This is a perfect spot to chill with family and friends, you will definitely enjoy this place like we do.


                                                                 Follow me on

                                  Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr

                                                    Hope you find this helpful til my next post! :)
                                                                          GOD BLESS

                                            




4 comments:

  1. Looks delish!
    xoxo

    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your photos this restaurant seems really good!!! Thank you very much for your friendship on IFB. I’m very happy!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's a MUST-TRY resto here in our place :)
      Have a lovely day ahead of you too <3

      XO,
      Tee

      Delete