Saturday, April 13, 2013

My Eazy Fancy Collection


I often mention how much I fancy accessories and even if I am not fond of wearing vintage stuff I ended up choosing this ring instead.

image


The 4 cutey poppies makes it more lovely as is.
image
image

Hoop earrings, If done correctly, are effortless and timelessly chic been a fan of hoop earrings because they look fashionable at all times. 
image
I would say sunglass is one of the quirkiest stylish accessories in the world and It can totally add spice to your every get up. 
image
As stylish sunnies go, over sized and vintage frames have been on the rise and this summer expect to see your favorite retro classics reworked to give them a contemporary look. Perfect to hide behind on those makeup-less days. ;)
image
Everything old is new again, so look to this vintage eyeglass for ultimate style. We are ready for whatever the sun has got to bring ;)
image

I got all these at eazyfashion they sell affordable clothes, bags, wallets, phone cases, gadget accessories, iPhone cases, iPad covers, swim wear, fashion apparel and a lot more. 
Customer friendly and it arrived just in time. If you're going to purchase and make an account could you please put GLAMLUXE-GALA on Where did you hear about us? section. I'd be forever thankful if you did. That's all for now folks thank you in advance! :)
For more updates, giveaways, promos, etc.


                                                              

                                                                   Follow me on

                                  Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr

                                                 Hope you find this helpful til my next post! :)
                                                                   GOD BLESS
                                                               

6 comments:

  1. I'm longing to have that kind of ring! Very lovely <3
    And the sunnies are amazing!

    XOXO,
    Jen of Daydreamer Fashionista. ♥

    Want to win VICTORIA JACKSON SURVIVAL KIT III? Click here to JOIN my giveaway!. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenna! You can just get that fab items only from :) ♥
      http://www.eazyfashion.com/

      Delete
  2. wow!!! love the shades and ring!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really really like that ring! Very cute and stylish, wish I could get a hold of one!
    Kristina xx
    http://www.modeofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kristina. How I wish there's an http://www.eazyfashion.com/ on your country lovely. ♥

    ReplyDelete