Saturday, March 30, 2013

Black and Mustard


Hello fashionistas out there! How do you find my see-through shoulder long sleeves? Yay or nay? I like how It fits well to my large body frame. Black tops are everything to me because I actually don't look that heavy. 
Closer detail of my see-through long sleeve blouse
image
My butterfly bowknot bag are also available in black & beige. You can also use this as a clutch handbag if you wish to. 
image

image
image


A quick look around the site will reveal massive range of first-rate goods, such handbags, clothes, accessories, shoes and  jewelries. Check it out now thboxes
Flash sale 1-3 days only! SALE up to 80% off 
Buy shoes now and free gift awaits you.





                                                               

                                                                   Follow me on

                                  Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr

                                                 Hope you find this helpful til my next post! :)
                                                                   GOD BLESS
                                                               




1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! Black is sexy!
    And you look so tall <3

    In love with your top :)

    XOXO,
    Jenna of Daydreamer Fashionista. ♥

    ReplyDelete