Saturday, March 9, 2013

Stylish Rosey Bag & Elegant Leopard Earrings


Lovelywholesale is an online fashion shop retailer, wholesalers and boutiques worldwide. They supply most fashionable clothing & handbags internationally. They always add new style to their collections because they understand that fashion market wants unique and special ladies clothes and bags.
They have their own factory in Suzhou,Shanghai more than 6000 styles of clothing ,handbag and shoes which enables to provide trendy styles in massive amount and in remarkably low wholesale price. 
Isn't it lovely? I was really excited to open this the moment I received it at our doorstep. Yes! I'm officially in love with my new bag. I know some of you out there are bag enthusiast like me so let me share you this adorable bag I got from this very kind shop Lovelywholesale
Bringing detail and durability this so ideal for me.
image
3 way bag with 2 removable straps which means I can use this in any mood I'm in.
image
You can carry this as simple handbag 
image
 If you love using a long strap this can be worn as sling bag as well ideally for mall strolling, hanging out, etc.
image
And gold chain strap suitable for gatherings and special occasions.
image
These beautiful and elegant crafted leopard earrings are also given by Lovelywholesale Shop. I wanna thank them for sending me this unexpectedly. 
image
Leopard stud on my left earlobe what can you say lovelies? Feel free to share your thoughts, comments, anything? I'm very much open with that :)
image
I swear you're gonna love this shop as much as I do. Low Prices, Fast Delivery, Easy & Safe Online Shopping, High Quality with Global Standards and most of all Convenient and Friendly Customer Service.
Visit Lovelywholesale now!



  


                                                                   Follow me on

                                  Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr

                                                 Hope you find this helpful til my next post! :)
                                                                   GOD BLESS
                                                               



1 comment: