Saturday, March 9, 2013

Vassen Rainbow Grayish Blue Contact Lens


Hello everyone! today I'll be reviewing my new Vassen rainbow grayish eyes contact lens from Pinky ParadiseContact lenses are a pleasure for anyone who is tedious of wearing glasses, buying contact lenses online gives you the freedom to shop from home for the best contact lenses available and get them delivered right to your doorstep. Best thing about shopping online is they also offer lower prices than you would get at malls.

VASSEN RAINBOW GRAYISH BLUE INFO

 image
  • Price: $23.90
  • Diameter: 14.5mm
  • Water Content: 42%
  • Base Curve: 8.6mm
  • Type: 1 Year Disposal
  • Plus: one cutie animal lens case
  • Stock Status:In Stock
image


image
My 3rd pair of circle lenses it may looked a lil tricky but still magnificent and the color shows up as a grayish on my dark brown eyes, these pair is my favorite so far. 
image
Closer look of VASSEN RAINBOW GRAYISH BLUE LENS
image
Side view of VASSEN RAINBOW GRAYISH BLUE LENS
image
Thinnest and comfortable lens I owned by far and to be honest I can wear them more than half of the day without feeling irritable.
9/10 for the comfort I love it really!
image
I've been complimented many times and they say I looked so different here. They even told me I was bloomier than I normally do haha. Well, I'm looking forward to have another more pair from this series having a pair of it was all worth it. This is highly recommended.

You know where to find stylish, comfortable and cheap contact lens now. Just click the link down below to see tons of different circle lenses.

- Visit Pinky Paradise
- Like their Facebook 




                                                                   Follow me on

                                  Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr

                                                 Hope you find this helpful til my next post! :)
                                                                   GOD BLESS
                                                               




No comments:

Post a Comment