Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sammydress Sandals with Beading & Zipper Design Review

I was pondering to choose this Flat Sandals at first thinking if it will look the same as the pic. However, I took the risk and ordered it and I'm amazed cause this really exceeds all my expectations trendy yet comfy to wear I just so loved it no doubt! 



image

image


image

image

I love that the style cast a lovely contrast because of the round silvery beads in it. This is cute to wear with denim shorts and denim skirts. Sling or body bags and you are good to go!
I know some of you are familiar with sammydress shop, but for those who are not, it's one of my favorite online shop. They sell different and beautiful varieties of women's apparel, men's clothing, jewelry, wedding dresses, bags, shoes, sexy lingerie, watches, beauty accessories, home & living, toys, kids apparel, and gift ideas. Who would't love a one-stop shop? I bet you gonna like it too best website for low price, best looking clothes and the most stylish up to date fashion.
Head over to www.sammydress.com and start shopping in the comfort of your home.


                                            


                                                              
                                                                   Follow me on

                                  Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr

                                                 Hope you find this helpful til my next post! :)
                                                                   GOD BLESS
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment