Monday, August 12, 2013

Bangles and Shoes from Dresslink

To all girls whose obsessed with fashionable things, collecting cheap yet good quality goodies. I have found this shop a few weeks ago and I can't wait to share how impressed I am with the stuff I received from them. Dresslink shop it's an Asian online shopping site based in China that sells very affordable fashion stuff.


I'm a huge fan of cheap jewelry and accessories way back 2000 I seriously have nickel allergy even and even though it will cause rashes and redness and sometimes it leaves swelling on my skin. I still have this addiction of collecting it. Yes, I know I'm stubborn!

image
image
image

This loafer was so cute and girly but to my unsurprisingly it was too tight even if I force it. Luckily, my sister have smaller feet so I gave it to her instead ;)
image
image
image

Okay, so let me take this moment to say how I adore this sandals. The style is love, it fits perfectly to my feet very comfy, durable and affordable. My favorite pair by far, abused sandals for real! My on-the-go and highly recommended sandals ever! ever!

image
image
image
image
image


I got them all for only $20 shipping included already the cheapest right? I personally recommend this online shop to anyone who wanna give it a go. Just simply click this link www.dresslink.com and it will automatically take you there :) Enjoy your shopping beauties! 

                                                                            

                                                                   Follow me on

                                  Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr

                                                 Hope you find this helpful til my next post! :)
                                                                   GOD BLESS
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment