Wednesday, September 5, 2012

UNIQSO - Beauberry Ice For My Eyes

I've always been very fond of using contact lens since my early 20's. I prefer this when I'm weary of glasses. One good thing I love about contact lens is they can definitely enhance your look, You can look dolly, anime, crazy, cosplay, barbie, puffy, sharingan. It depends on you!
Just if you wanna be look very different visit UNIQSO now with their competitive price you will surely find the right one for you.



Got mine yesterday glad to see my contact lens sealed with bubble wrapper and cute box.
- With pink case included 
- I'm really into purple so I chose this Ice Violet by BEUBERRY.
ITEM DETAILS
Weight100 grams
StockStock available
Manufacturer: Beuberry (SUNnBON)
Diameter: 16.00mm
Water Content: 55%
Sold As: Per Pair, with a normal lens case
Base Curve: 8.60
Replacement Period: within 12 months
Available Power: 0 to -7.00, Check Stock List
Processing Time: 2 to 3 days
Place of Origin: Korea

Take a look at these pic on how the dreary eyed can transform into a big dolly look eyed Yes!I love the idea of giving the enhancement to my eyes. 

I love how my eyes look very dolly here :)
Uniqso not just offer a wide selection of contact lenses you can browse by their shop like face care, eyes make-ups, earrings, nail make ups. 
A very good news for this month is they can give you a huge discounts.
  • Buy Geo and Geo angel series and they can give you 50% discount.
  • Barbie Contact Lens for only $9.90 per pair from Sept 1st till Sept 15th only.
  • 5% off for all Brown color it's Virgo's favourite color. Discount till September 22nd .
  • Up to 20% discount for Geo Xtra & I.Fairy series.
  • You can win $100 store credits for Top spender.
Visit here for BIG DISCOUNTS!!!
Like & visit their facebook page to join their current giveaway here.
Any comments/thoughts regarding my new contact lens will great and very much appreciated. Feel free to spill it down there. Thank you guys! :)





                                                                   Follow me on

                                  Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr

                                                 Hope you find this helpful til my next post! :)
                                                                   GOD BLESS
                                                               



3 comments:

  1. I really really want a pair of those purple ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try it then it's really affordable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never worn contacts before, haha. I'm afraid I'll poke my eye out.

    ReplyDelete