Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wild Doll Blue Madness

Wonder where I got this sweater? Yes you aren't mistaken this is Heathered Sheer Sweater see how fashionable this blouse can be Wild Doll is all about bringing your summer pieces into fall. Featuring the lightweight sheer sweater in a heathered blue knit with slouchy short sleeves. This piece looks great in a casual setting, and also dressed up a bit for an easy, breezy evening.



Side view of Heathered Sheer Sweater

Front view of Heathered Sheer Sweater
Back view of Heathered Sheer Sweater
I have a large body frame and I'm glad it fits me well. Add spice to it by pairing inside with my black racer back tank top from H&M. 

  • Visit Wild Doll to entitle 5% discount on all their hot, fabulous items.
  • Another good news to share is just visit/like Wild Doll Facebook Fan Page to enter their weekly giveaway. 

Any comments and suggestions would be great lovelies feel free to write it down there





                                                               
                                                                   Follow me on

                                  Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr

                                                 Hope you find this helpful til my next post! :)
                                                                   GOD BLESS
                                                               

1 comment:

  1. I already said this before but mee I need to say it again!!! This top from WILDDOLL looks good on you!! :)

    XX, JEN <3

    ReplyDelete