Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Be Posh, Be Sophisticated with Kush Unlimited

I know among us girls are really into shoe,earrings and bangle/bracelet obsession. I myself seriously claim the word itself for I am really into worship thing. That only if I had the luxury to buy all the things I’m craving for, one of my targeted lists would be this amazing shop. The shop til you drop is one of my wishful thinking. I know some of us do. On the other hand it’s not just the style that matters but how comfy it is to wear, add durability & of course the quality of the products are what we mostly considered. Drop by and browse KISH UNLIMITED’S catalogue now Click it here or here doll to find out more about their lovely products. 





Mission
To put up for sale authentic and branded prods. from US and ASIA (esp. Korea & Japan) at an affordable price.

Description
Let KISHUNLIMITED gratify your desires..
We have wide array of products especially made possible for HIM & HER!
REMINDERS:
❤Price listed is quoted in PHP (Philippine Peso).
❤Items sold are non-exchangeable nor refundable.
❤Settle your payment within three (3) days after receiving your invoice.
❤Failure to make payment within the time frame will result in being blacklisted from the site, will be posted as a bogus buyer and will be barred from future purchases.
❤Once paid, please send me an SMS or EMAIL (sales@kishunlimited.com) with the ff. info:
✔Name:
✔Amount Sent:
✔Mode of Payment:
✔Date:
OR simply a scanned copy or pic of the receipt (for bank payments)<

SHIPPING FEE - via XEND Express
Metro Manila: P50
Luzon: P80


1 comment:

  1. Buy me those wedges meee! <3

    Xoxo,
    http://fashion--gallery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete