Friday, June 15, 2012

A Doodled Present from Love



What can you say about custom hand painted doodle shoes??? 
Aren’t they cute and look very prolific? I’ve got my pair of doodled shoes already and that was a birthday present from my hubby. Wondered-struck when I first saw it cause I’m shoe worshipper but the thought of having a pair was impossible because I’m not fond of doodled stuff. Until I saw all the masterpiece of Mr. Lee Salvador from painted graffiti walls,
establishments signs and a lot more. Such a gifted guy KUDOS MAN! 







By the way here’s my Edward and Bella doodled shoes I'm very sorry for the quality haha  
If you’re interested visit this site for more artful creation of Mr Lee Salvador.
http://wallsaremypaper.multiply.com
                                                      

                                                                   Follow me on

                                  Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr

                                                 Hope you find this helpful til my next post! :)
                                                                   GOD BLESS
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment