Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Boracay Trip (My Birthday Celebration)


Collecting precious memories is what I am excited about whenever I got the opportunity to travel with my hubby. For we know, nothing beats reminiscing the good times with your family and special ones. 

So, we booked at cebupacificair for our Boracay Island trip. I have to say I've always been impressed with the service. I believe they are cheaper and often have on-going promos. This was my second booked actually. I love the friendly smiling crew, keen to help with our concerns. Although, there was a bit delay with our Kalibo-Manila trip but it's no biggie, thank heavens for the strong wifi  connection at Kalibo Airport.






There are two ways to get there:

Caticlan Airport is the smallest but closest airport to Boracay. Limited flight offer and way more expensive airfare than Kalibo. While Kalibo Airport is the main airport, it's larger compared to Caticlan, you might wanna have something to kill time because it's almost 2 hours of bus ride to Caticlan Jetty Port then 10 to 15 minutes boat ride and you're finally in paradise. I took my hubby's advice and booked at islandstarexpress for a hassle-free travel. For just 1,000 each a bus waiting outside the airport will automatically transport you to Jetty Port, package inclusion of terminal and environmental fee, boat ride and a van that will drop you off to your chosen station. It's indeed a travel with ease experience as they ensure the quality and comfort of your travel. It was such a relief that all things were smooth and easy as we finally lay in the hotel's cozy bed. 









We stayed at Chataeu de Boaracay Hotel and we really enjoyed our stay here. Always smiling and gracious staff, gladly to assist with our needs and concerns. They served typical Filipino breakfast and only offer few selections, but it's fine since it's free. The room was spacious, neat and very elegant for the price we paid. Clean comfort room with heater. CDB was located inside Villa De Oro (Beachfront Station 2) easily access to almost everything. Nightlife, fine dining restos, fast food chain and shops where you can buy pasalubong for your family and friends. Only a few walks from the beach enough to exercise the muscles on your legs and feet. Overall, it was indeed a pleasant stay and will definitely come back here. 








As we moved our feet out of the hotel we started walking from station 2 to station 1 to find some good place to eat and drink. It was a very chilly night until I tasted the pizza hahaha to be honest this was the blandest pizza I have ever tasted in my life. And for the price we paid around 700 if I am not mistaken, eeekkk it's not really worth it! Thus, we decided to bar hop instead.



Nothing beats sitting on a beanbag beside the seashore while catching some relaxing live music with your man. It's indeed the best feeling in the world. 





                          Some sort of activities that's worth a try here in Boracay. 



I've been wanting to try parasailing ever since. It's a bit pricey though but the feels of being far away from everything with him for awhile, witnessing God's masterpiece with our own very eyes was exceptional and glorious. 



Then the manongs accompanied us to our next activity, reef walking a.k.a helmet diving. It feels incredibly beautiful to be surrounded by shoaling colorful fishes. Feeding them with bread will allow us to get closer with Nemo's friends. Yes, it's not easy to walk on a seabed with a heavy helmet but it was worth for the experience.






We keep walking and walking until we stopped by at Crazy Crepes, for the price, about 100-130, these were good for a quick snack. Tuna Wasabi for hubby and Tuna Mayo for me.






                                                   Happiest Birthday to me! :)




And so we ended the night here at Sensi Restaurant. The pizza was so delicious that I can't even stop mentioning how really yummy it was in every bite. Great food, great music perfect ambiance for lovers. 

I must thank the Lord for letting me experienced this unforgettable birthday ever! And to my husband for making me happy all the time. 

Boracay is indeed a paradise on earth and I would really love to come back again perhaps next year? #fingerscrossed ;)

                                 
                                   Hope you find this helpful til my next post! God Bless :)
                                Give me some love by following me on my social account 
                                  Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment