Monday, February 8, 2016

Maybelline The Hypercurl Volum' Express Mascara

Hello sissies! It's been ages since my last post I've been missing in action lately and am really sorry for that. However, today I'm going to share my experience with this Maybelline hypercurl mascara that I bought at SM department store. Originally P199 but since it's on sale I got it for only P149. Who would have thought that Maybelline can offer a very cheap mascara? Such a steal right?! So, without further ado here's my thoughts about this product.

It comes in winning pink cap and black tube combo which I really adore. 

                             












Without Mascara


With Mascara | 1 Coating


With Mascara | 2 Coating 

After trying several brands of mascaras I would definitely say this is, by far, my favorite of all. I'm in love really. It makes my lashes look defined and super natural curled, enough to add oomph whenever I wear it. It clumps a bit so make sure to do the upward brushing motion repeatedly to avoid the spider-y lashes. Wand is so great, it does the job well as it combs out and separate my lashes at the same time. It's waterproof but am amazed cos it washes off while washing my face with water and facial wash. I quite like this one better than my Maybelline express colossal which is pricey and very exhaustive to take off. But I enjoyed it for months though and decided to give it to my mother instead. You know, for something so cheap that works very well, this is a great deal. Hail to this Maybelline product.

In a nutshell, If you want a natural defined look lashes, easy to take off and not looking for anything dramatic then this product is for you. 


Pros:
-  My new holy grail
-  It feels like you're wearing nothing at all
-  Best for everyday use
-  The brush is easy to control
-  It makes your eyes look bigger
-  Smudge proof
-  It holds the curl well
-  It adds volume
-  It last throughout the day 
-  Easy to take off
-  Girly cute packaging
-  Affordability at it's best


Cons:
- It has very light clumping that I can spare
- Thin Formula

BOTTOM LINE: This product is really promising I would love to have another tube very soon. I would highly recommend this to everyone especially for college girls. 

Have you tried this yet? Feel free to share your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you sissies :)



                                   Hope you find this helpful til my next post! God Bless :)
                                Give me some love by following me on my social account 
                                  Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr



Disclaimer:
I wasn't paid for this product review nor affiliate of this company I just bought it myself.
 What you have read here are my honest opinion and 100% true.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I think I need this. This could be better than the current one I'm using.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it Miss Lei you won't regret purchasing one I swear! :)

      Delete