Friday, October 2, 2015

Wet n' Wild Megalast Lippies








Spotlight Red

I bought this red lippie on a whim because I am not really fond of wearing bold lipsticks ever since. I'm happy I've found a new wowing product that will surely stay with me for long. This red lipstick complemented my skin tone beautifully plus I love how it makes my lips look big and full. It's a light matte so I always apply lip balm before using this lipstick. As to the downside, it has the obnoxious smell, the cap tends to get messy so I always bring tissue or cotton buds to clean it. It can disrupt the lipstick so be careful to place the cap back on. It's very drying and doesn't glide on smoothly but for the price of 150 php and you aren't that fussy like me this is really worth keeping.




Spotlight Red on my lips

Pros:
I loved that the contrast creates against my skin
- My favorite lipstick by far
- It's very pigmented
- Rich color pay off
Affordable (150 Php)
- Great longevity
- Bright and strong


Cons:
- It doesn't glide on smoothly 
- The lipstick wobbles when applying it so be careful 
- It's very drying 
- It has an obnoxious smell but tolerable
- It transfers 

Bare it All

I've been on a search for an affordable nude lipstick for months a perfect shade right in between of brown and pink. I'm happy that wet n'wild has this shade so I decided to purchased when I saw it on one of the shop on Instagram. For me nude lippie will never go out of style and everyone can pull this off no matter what skin tone you are. It's very classic this is basically my lip color but a tad darker, for me this lipstick is perfect for the price of 150 php great for everyday wear I just loved it to bits. 






Bare it all on my lips
Pros:
- Formula is great
Affordable (150 Php)
- Soft and creamy
- Satin/Matte finish
- Perfect for everyday wear
- Can gives a full pout look 

Cons:
- Unpleasant smell but tolerable 
- Cheap packaging
- Get's messy in the tube





9/10 for these lippies I'm interested to try new shades, so I would definitely repurchase some again. I personally recommend this to all girls on a budget, more shades to choose from.


If you want to try it out for yourself I ordered it here!


                                    Hope you find this helpful til my next post! God Bless :)
                                                Give me some love by following me on

                                  Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr
                                                               

Disclaimer:
I wasn't paid for this product review nor affiliate of this company I just bought it myself.
   What you have read here are my honest opinion and 100% true.

1 comment:

  1. I love Spotlight Red! I may have to look into getting a few of these!! xx Ellen
    http://paintalltherosesred.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete