Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Three Barrel Ceramic Curling Iron

A week ago, I got this Three Barrel Ceramic Stainless Curling from tomtop shop. If you're not familiar with tomtop it's an online shop that offers high quality products health and beauty, fashion apparels, gadgets and a lot more. Today, I'll be reviewing this curling iron and let you know if this product is worth to buy. You know, the struggle is real if you don't know how to use such thing. I only have 1 inch curling iron and magic leverage curler and to be honest this will be the first time am gonna use it.

image


image

image
image

It has the ideal temperature that does not damage the hair as for me I have a very thick hair strand and to my surprise 180c was good for me.

image
image
image

BEFORE & AFTER LOOK 

image

Every now and then I always have a thing for simple beachy hair I don't like my hair overdone because my hair will look more dense when you curl it too much. I just don't want a hair like mop you know :p


image

Pros:
  • Buy this without apprehension
  • I don't have to use a hairspray to keep the look.
  • This tool is easy to use and and it gives an instant awesome results.
  • It heats up quickly and it has a stand for it when not in use.
  • Durable and sturdy 
  • Worth the price
Cons:
  • A little hard to style with thick hair
  • The packaging is unattractive 
  • Works well with thin hair. 
I love how it gives me an instant transformation every time I use it. Well, experimenting on hair is not a bad thing at all. Make reading a habit and learn some safety precautions beforehand.

If you'd like to purchased for yourself too just head over to tomtop.com for more affordable beauty finds!

How about you? Have you tried it yet? I'd love to hear your thoughts, share your experiences with this product. Feel free to comment down below any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

                                                               

                                                                   Follow me on

                                  Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr

                                                 Hope you find this helpful til my next post! :)
                                                                   GOD BLESS
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment