Sunday, June 2, 2013

Strike Stripes & Sequins


Time flies by fast it's 2nd day of June already, busiest days are here again. It's back to school and of course as a mom I'm in charge to shop the school stuff for my children. So, today, let me just share my preppy look to you guys, things I usually wear when I go out. Honestly, I don't leave the house without wearing any accessories it may be earrings, bracelets or bangles. I believe adding or wearing a piece of it can make the whole outfit thing look good ;)


This fashion retro multi layer bangles will fit to any casual outfits you wish to wear. I got this from Clothingloves. They also provides a wide array of Women's Clothing, Men's Clothing, Wedding Apparel and Special Occasion Dresses. They sell quality yet affordable fashionable goodies. 


image
image
There is nothing more comfy than wearing casual tee, we probably spend half our day doing this and that. Wearing casually doesn't mean you can't look good right? 
image

I'm into stripes mood today and this one is a good quality spandex stripes top to wear. Stripes can be fun cheerful to wear for men, women and kids too :)

image
This stripe print bat-wing shirt are not only trendy, they are also very comfortable to wear. They are made out of a durable stretch cotton jersey knit so they fit in so nicely to my body anyhoo, I got this from Fernlice

Fernlice is an online women's fashion apparel store from China their purpose is to inspire your daily look, It don't matter if you are a student or an office girl. You can always find your own style from their shop. They always offer the most popular women clothes in cheap price, the product includes all seasons apparel. The style can always satisfy female customers over the world at different ages. They also cooperated with some great clothes manufacturers which ever OEM for some world famous brands so that they can guarantee the quality.

image

This bag is really lovely I can carry most of my kikay things, shirts and more. It also comes with a leather strap inside so you can change it whenever you feel to. This bag is such a steal I got this beautiful chain sequin bag from Tideshe

image

image

Month ago, I've mentioned in my post here that TideShe is one of the top leading online fashion retailers, offering trend-led clothing at affordable prices since 2007. Based in China TideShe offers the latest street style dresses, coats, shoes & more. They do offer the latest in women's fashion from the high-streets of Paris, London, Tokyo, New York & Shanghai at an affordable price.
Please take a peek and maybe browse a little if you wish.

                                                                    

                                                                   Follow me on

                                  Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr

                                                 Hope you find this helpful til my next post! :)
                                                                   GOD BLESS
                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment