Thursday, May 2, 2013

Ideal Fashion Stuff for Less


So many reasons why we love being a girl, lots of clothes, shoes, accessories and make-ups to wear. We know women tend to have huge quantities of clothes than men and admit it, we girls inclined to buy the cheaper ones so we have different variety of accessories and what not. Online shopping suits my personality I don't like making snap decisions I love to compare price, get good discounts and coupons and read reviews beforehand so I'm more confident with my purchases with the help of information.


I bought these Animal Print Bangles for only 80.00 Php
image
image

Snow Flakes Earring I got these from here  available worldwide for £3 only roughly (161.00 Php)

image
image
Crystal Bunny Necklace this is also from Papaeast online shop you can get this for £3.50 roughly (187.00 Php)
image
Old Navy Top I got it over here for 250.00 Php only 
image
image
Love Story Black Long Sleeves Top I also got it from the same shop for only 180.00 Php
image
image

Wouldn't it be ideal to get a branded tops for less? 
 

                                                             
                                                                   Follow me on

                                  Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr

                                                 Hope you find this helpful til my next post! :)
                                                                   GOD BLESS
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment